Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baby Mayhew




This ultrasound picture was taken at 13 weeks 3 days and shows the beginnings of our precious little one. I turned the picture sideways for easier viewing! We can't wait to see the ultrasound we will have on July 15th where we find out if we're having a boy or a girl... So far I feel pretty good in the trimester, with the occasional queasiness still and increasing heartburn... I think I may have felt some flutters of movement but they are still faint enough to make me second guess them. When I went in for my last heartbeat check, I could hear the heartbeat and about every 5 seconds there was another kick, so I know I'll start feeling more of them soon. Ryan always says, "He's going to be a soccer player..." and I think he might be right!

2 comments:

Ed, Sarah & Sophie said...

We can't wait to meet the little Mayhew....I'm pulling for a girl, but I guess a boy would be ok to!

Ed, Sarah & Sophie said...

I was hoping that maybe you decided to find out what you were having at your app. and then you would have posted it on your blog......